NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- MTBC from off our 2017 low float big board ticker list put out news on Tuesday, April 25th while trading in the low $.40s. The ticker didn't get much attention until Wednesday afternoon, April 26th, when sudden volume came in starting a big run for the ticker to a high of $2.18/share on Thursday, April 27th. The ticker has fought off a couple of pullbacks to continue higher hitting $3.84/share this week for a potential increase of around 775% for any members using our low float list as a reference picking up some shares when the news hit.
- MNKD was mentioned as a trade idea in the pre-market on May 4th in the low $.70s. This week the ticker really started to move well pushing up to $1.88/share for a potential increase of around 150%
- HOTR was a big trade opportunity in the chat room starting on Friday, May 5th. We caught the ticker picking up unusual volume just minutes after the open at $.28/share. A short time later the ticker began to run peaking at $.525/share. This week, on Monday, HOTR pushed higher again hitting $.689/share for a potential increase of 146%
- CERC was mentioned in the pre market on Monday, May 1st, off news at $.422/share fresh off its recent all-time lows. The ticker got some nice price action off the news making a week long push to $.89/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 110%
- PSIX was a nice bounce idea from $5.68/share coming into the April 19th trading session after a big sell off the previous session. PSIX pushed all the way back to $10.25/share this week for a potential increase of 80% off the bounce idea.
- INPX was mentioned in the chat room when it popped towards $3 on some sudden volume then pulled back to the mid $2 range late Tuesday morning. INPX made another nice push off the pullback to $4.61/share for a potential increase of around 75%
- AETI - we posted news about a new $5 million project for AETI in the pre market on Tuesday at $1.65/share. The ticker saw little movement off the news early on but then saw two big spikes later in the trading session with the second one reaching $2.8o/share for a potential increase of 69%
- CLNT was added to the morning report coming into the May 8th trading session to possibly offer some additional profit opportunities after the ticker saw some big gains after hours the session before. CLNT did offer some nice range from $4.30/share to $6.99/share for potential gains of up to about 60%
- PIRS - we posted news about a definitive agreement when it hit early in the pre market on Thursday, May 4th. The news quickly gapped PIRS up past $3 then it pushed higher during regular hours to $3.97/share. After a pullback to the mid-$3 range PIRS was back hitting new highs this week at $4.17/share for a potential increase of 38%
- RBCN was mentioned as a trade idea entering the March 5th trading session coming off a reverse split. The ticker opened at $6.40/share and went on a pretty good climb to $8.62/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 34%
- DRAM was mentioned in the chat room in the pre market on Monday as a potential post-reverse split play. The ticker opened at $4.30/share and pushed to $5.66/share by Wednesday for a potential increase of 30%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ZPAS is a ticker we discussed doing a research report on a few weeks back as a suspicious looking IPO that could possible offer some pump&dump type of action so we were watching it closely and noticed when it started picking up its first ever volume at the start of April. The ticker showed early signs of possibly turning into a non-promo/promo type of climber so we brought it to the attention of our members at $1.63/share starting on April 5th. Since then it has worked its way up to $3.75/share this week on nice volume as an online landing page promotion with rumored hard mailers for a potential increase of 130% before the bottom finally dropped out
- NEXS - this former big name paid promotion ticker got our attention in the chat room on May 3rd jiggin around in the low $.20s up on the day with much higher than normal volume starting to come in. The ticker has since developed into a very promo style chart climbing daily on higher than normal volume to $.495/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 115%
- ADPTQ after ADTPQ settled into the $.40s we put it on watch to possible perk back up again for a profit opportunity from the long side adding it to our daily morning reports this week. ADPTQ perked up nicely on Thursday reaching $.97/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 100% off the trade idea.
- ASTI was added to our morning emails coming into the May 9th trading session to possible offer a trade opportunity off news. The ticker did get some nice volume on the day pushing from $.0005/share to $.001/share for a potential increase of 100%
- PTRC - we added this ticker to our pre market emails on Monday at $.85/share because of strong sounding pre market news. PTRC didn't get a lot of action that day, but it did make a big move on Tuesday and Wednesday to $1.70/share for a potential increase of 100%
- MYDX was a perfect bottom call at $.008/share in the chat room on Tuesday. The ticker bounce back up to $.011/share by Friday for a potential increase of 38%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?