NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- MBOT was a great chat room alert on Wednesday from the $2.80s when news hit. The ticker never really had a bounce yet after a big nearly month long drop. The news helped kick off a big bounce back to $6.00/share on Thursday for a potential increase of about 110%
- LINU was a great chat room mention from under $.30/share when it started to pick up sudden volume early in the afternoon on Friday, May 26th. The ticker made a big push hitting $.60/share on Thursday, June 2nd, for a potential increase of over 100%
- SORL was mentioned in the chat room during the pre market on Monday, May 15th, gapping up on really strong earnings. The ticker continued higher into the open then had a strong week reaching $9.50/share on Monday, May 22nd. This week the price crept a little higher hitting $9.74/share for a potential increase of around 95%
- CCIH was a great pre market alert on Thursday getting added to our morning emails and mentioned in the chat room off positive news about receiving a CDN license in China. The ticker made a big 2 day push from $.99/share to $1.78/share for a potential increase of 79%
- CYTR was mentioned in the chat room on Thursday, May 25th, getting some pumping and approaching resistance at $.55/share. CYTR broke past $.55 and continued higher to $.935/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 70%
- PIRS - we posted news about a definitive agreement when it hit early in the pre market on Thursday, May 4th. The news quickly gapped PIRS up past $3 then it pushed higher during regular hours to $3.97/share. After a pullback to the mid-$3 range PIRS went on a nice long climb hitting $5.06/share this week for a potential increase of 68%
- RBCN was mentioned as a trade idea entering the March 5th trading session coming off a reverse split. The ticker opened at $6.40/share and went on a pretty good climb to $10.45/share this week for a potential increase of 63%
- XBIT was a nice alert off news in the pre market on Thursday off news. The ticker made a nice move from $7.45/share to $11.85/share on Friday for a potential increase of 59%
- SQNS was nice trade idea in the chat room during the pre-market on Friday, April 21st at $3.15/share. The ticker has slowly climbed since speeding up a little bit recently to $4.75/share for a potential increase of 50%
- RADA was a nice trade idea in the premarket on May 24th gapping up off strong earnings. The ticker continued to climb this week hitting $1.77/share on Friday for a potential increase of 28%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ADAD picked up some paid awareness starting Tuesday morning at $.15/share. We were on top of the promotion and well aware of the background for ADAD because we did a research report for the Issuer back in April 2016. So far ADAD has seen a nice 4 day climb to $.41/share for a potential increase of 173%
- BTGI - we added this cheap priced ticker to our morning emails and mentioned it in the chat room in the pre market on Wednesday because of pump friendly news. BTGI opened at $.0035/share then went on day long climb to $.0094/share for a potential increase of 168%
- KAST - after an initial walk up then tank for this ticker with a p&d insider enrichment set-up it became a nice chat room alert off pre market news on Wednesday. The ticker saw a nice 3 day climb from $.19 to $.50/share for a potential increase of 163%
- BLDV we posted news in the chat room right when it hit on Friday morning for this recent big runner. BLDV made another nice run off the news from $.002/share to $.0045/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 125%
- DOLV was a big potential trade opportunity back in early April climbing 1958%. After pulling back and settling in the $.03s the ticker was back on the move by mid-May where it was mentioned as a new trade idea in the chat room from $.06/share on May 18th. This week DOLV hit $.129/share for a potential increase of 115% off the new trade idea and over 3000% overall
- PTRC - we posted news when it hit in the pre market on Tuesday with a note that PTRC has a history of ripping on news. PTRC made another nice move this time too from $1.50/share to $2.84/share on Friday for a potential increase of 89%
- MYHI was a good trade idea off the set-up coming into the trading session on Thursday at $.10/share. The ticker made a big 2 day push to $.18/share for a potential increase of 80%
- CIIX was a pretty good bounce idea from $.80 coming into this week. It bounced back to $1.14/share for a potential increase of 43%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?