NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- GLYC was first mentioned in the chat room the afternoon of May 12th at about $5.00/share because of the strong price action on the day. The ticker took off late last week with a huge move on high volume to $14.64/share then went higher this week to $16.94/share for a potential increase of 238%
- SPI was a nice chat room mention on Thursday at $1/share when news hit that the company received a delinquency notice. The ticker saw strong volume helping it push to $2.40/share before the close for a potential increase of 140%
- PSIX was a nice bounce idea from $5.68/share coming into the April 19th trading session after a big sell off the previous session. PSIX pushed all the way back to $10.25/share then after some pullback last week it was back hitting new highs again this week at $11.50/share for a potential increase of 80% off the bounce idea.
- SORL was mentioned in the chat room during the pre market on Monday, May 15th, gapping up on really strong earnings. The ticker continued higher into the open then had a strong week reaching $9.50/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of around 90%
- FNJN - news about record quarterly earnings was posted in the chat room and added to our morning emails at the start of the pre market on May 12th at $2.27/share. FNJN went on a nice multi-day climb since then hitting $3.60/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of 54%
- PIRS - we posted news about a definitive agreement when it hit early in the pre market on Thursday, May 4th. The news quickly gapped PIRS up past $3 then it pushed higher during regular hours to $3.97/share. After a pullback to the mid-$3 range PIRS went on a nice 3 week climb hitting $4.59/share this week for a potential increase of 53%
- RBCN was mentioned as a trade idea entering the March 5th trading session coming off a reverse split. The ticker opened at $6.40/share and went on a pretty good climb to $9.48/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 48%
- SQNS was nice trade idea in the chat room during the pre-market on Friday, April 21st at $3.15/share. The ticker has slowly climbed since then speeding up a little bit this week to $4.56/share on Friday for a potential increase of 44%
- MNGA was a pretty good trade idea in the chat room on Monday from the lows $1.80s after an early wash coming off a reverse split. The ticker continued its bounce move to $2.58/share the next day for a potential increase of about 40%
- HMNY was a nice chat room mention ahead of any price action early in the pre market on Tuesday off news and the recent events in Manchester, England. The ticker ended up ripping past $4 to $4.90/share for a quick potential increase of over 35%
- TANH was mentioned in the chat room on May 12th at $2.10/share because of the price action. The ticker continued to climb into this week hitting $2.69/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 27%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- PGPM was mentioned for the first time in the chat room back on April 27th when it started running huge from the trips towards $.001/share off news. The ticker continued to climb since then all the way to $.02/share this week on Tuesday for an overall potential increase of over 1900% since April 27th
- AHFP was a nice alert in the chat room off pump friendly news related to their convertible debt. The news sent the price quickly soaring from sub-penny to $.0969/share. Anybody lucky enough to get some quick fills on their orders had a potential increase of over 900%
- ADPTQ after ADTPQ settled into the $.40s we put it on watch to possible perk back up again for a profit opportunity from the long side adding it to our daily morning reports last week. ADPTQ perked up nicely going on a long climb to $2.25/share this week for a potential increase of around 400% off the trade idea.
- XTRN - after early heavy volume off some very pump friendly news this ticker which is currently working through some dilution was talked about in that chat room at around $.0008/share. The strong volume continued into the next trading session with XTRN hitting $.0027/share for a potential increase of over 300%
- BCCI was a good trade idea in the chat room on Wednesday off news of the company taking a new direction. The ticker has a history of pump & dump activity and had been pretty quiet for a while trading at all-time lows. The ticker pushed from $.0052/share to $.0165/share off the news for a potential increase of around 200%
- SSOF was first talked about in the chat room the morning of May 22nd from the mid-$.002s after picking up some strong early volume off positive earnings news. The ticker saw continued strong price action into Wednesday's trading session hitting $.0075/share for a potential increase of about 200%
- PNAT was a nice trade idea in the chat room from $.55/share Thursday morning, May 18th, with the chart and price action looking ready for a possible bounce move. The ticker push to $1.23/share by Monday for a potential increase of 123%
- MRMD - we posted positive news for this cannabis ticker in the chat room and in our morning emails during the pre-market on May 18th. The ticker opened at $.39/share that day. After trading flat for a couple of days it began picking up more volume on the 22nd helping it begin a nice week long climb to $.835/share on Friday for a potential increase of 114%
- AXIM was a nice bounce idea in the chat room from $7/share on Monday, May 15th. The ticker bounce back to $13.46/share this week for a potential increase of 92%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?