NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- MTBC from off our 2017 low float big board ticker list put out news on Tuesday, April 25th while trading in the low $.40s. The ticker didn't get much attention until Wednesday afternoon, April 26th, when sudden volume came in starting a big run for the ticker to a high of $2.18/share on Thursday, April 27th. After some pull back on Friday, April 28th, MTBC was back hitting new highs on Monday at $2.87/share for a potential increase of around 565% for any members using our low float list as a reference picking up some shares when the news hit.
- FNBC was a nice bounce idea from $.22/share on Wednesday after the ticker tanked huge on delisting news then began to show signs that a bounce had started. FNBC made it back to $.89/share the next day for a potential increase of around 300%
- HOTR was a big trade opportunity in the chat room on Friday. We caught the ticker picking up unusual volume just minutes after the open at $.28/share. A short time later the ticker began to run peaking at $.525/share by midday for a potential increase of 87%
- CERC was mentioned in the pre market on Monday off news at $.422/share fresh off its recent all-time lows. The ticker got some nice price action off the news making a 4 day push to $.72/share for a potential increase of 70%
- CCCR was a nice chat room mention from the $1.80s last week when the low float Chinese ticker started picking up some heavy volume. The ticker snaked its way up to $3.08/share this week for a potential increase of around 65% off the mention
- PSIX was a nice bounce idea from $5.68/share coming into the April 19th trading session after a big sell off the previous session. PSIX pushed all the way back to $9.15/share this week for a potential increase of 60% off the bounce idea.
- NTRP - we had this one on bounce watch off any continued big wash entering Monday's trading session after the price started tanking off negative drug related news. NTRP did see a nice wash into the upper $6s then offered a nice bounce back to $10.59/share by Wednesday for a potential increase of over 50% off the bounce idea
- BLDP was a nice trade idea in the chat room on April 5th going on a good 7 day climb from $2.40 to $3.00/share as a sympathy play when PLUG gapped up big in the pre market. After a brief pullback, BLDP started hitting new highs last week reaching $3.48/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 45% from the April 5th trade idea.
- FNCX - we put this well connected pump & dump style big board ticker on watch for continued positive price action entering the trading session on Wednesday at $.70/share adding it to our daily morning report. FNCX had a nice day pushing to a high of $.91/share then went a little higher on Friday hitting $.985/share for a potential increase of 40%
- PIRS - we posted news about a definitive agreement when it hit early in the pre market on Thursday. The news quickly gapped PIRS up past $3 then it pushed higher during regular hours to $3.97/share for a potential increase of 31%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- DBMM turned into a great trade idea at $.0003/share as a bounce play in the chat room on Wednesday after the price plummeted off news that the lenders were seizing the company's assets. DBMM bounced to $.0025/share by Friday for a potential increase of 733%
- BLDV became a trade idea around $.0008/share early in the trading session on Thursday, April 20th, with the ticker quickly gaining lots of volume and momentum off a press release mentioning cannabis and Israel (a combo that previously helped run other tickers like OWCP and CNBX). BLDV continued to trade with high volume and strength into this week reaching $.0057/share for a potential increase of 612%
- AMFE turned into a great trade idea after being mentioned in the chat room back on March 30th off premarket news. The ticker opened at $.0236/share and climbed all the way to $.0953/share this week for a potential increase of 303%
- AMLH - we had AMLH on watch coming into the April 21st trading session at $.003/share to possibly find support to start a new leg up after falling well off its highs from earlier in the month. AMLH did exactly what we were watching for starting a new climb on April 21st all the way past its previous high to $.0105/share this week for a potential increase of over 230%
- PNTV was mentioned as a trade idea in the chat room way back on March 29th around $.03/shrae when it hit our scanners along with a handful of other mj tickers at the time. We didn't track the ticker closely after that but it ended up going on a 5 week long climb eventually hitting $.0738/share this week for a potential increase of almost 150% off the trade idea
- SLTK is a lowish float cannabis ticker that offered some decent profits back in February so when it started picking up some higher than normal volume in April helping it push to new recent highs it got our attention getting added to our daily morning updates starting at $1.55/share on April 24th. STLK saw a nice break out this week hitting $3.44/share for a potential increase of 121%
- ZPAS is a ticker we discussed doing a research report on a few weeks back as a suspicious looking IPO that could possible offer some pump&dump type of action so we were watching it closely and noticed when it started picking up its first ever volume at the start of April. The ticker showed early signs of possibly turning into a non-promo/promo type of climber so we brought it to the attention of our members at $1.63/share starting on April 5th. Since then it has worked its way up to $3.50/share this week on nice volume as an online landing page promotion with rumored hard mailers for a potential increase of 114%
- APHD was a nice trade idea in the chat room at the start of the trading session on Wednesday from under $.003/share off news. The ticker reached a high of $.0062/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- AMMJ was a nice bounce idea in the chat room from $.35/share on Wednesday, April 26th, off a big dip. The ticker recovered back to $.6695/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 91%
- VBIO when this extremely well connected ticker (that we researched thoroughly on September 23, 2016) started picking up a new round of awareness on March 30th from $1.56/share, we were on top of it and have been tracking it daily ever since. This week VBIO saw a nice push to $2.74/share for a potential increase of 75%
- ESSI - after a big wash out and a strong trading session off the lows on Tuesday we added ESSI to our morning report at $1.55/share coming into Wednesday's session to possibly see some continuation on the latest bounce move. ESSI did continue higher on very strong volume all the way to $2.70/share on Friday for a potential increase of 74%
- SHRV - we did an in depth research report for this well connected fresh ticker back on February 19, 2017 so we've been tracking it daily since it got its first ever volume back on March 8th at $.70/share. SHRV offered a lot of early shares in the $.70s before finally starting into a climbing pattern in early April with a nice slow push up to $1.15/share for a potential increase of up to 64% for our members
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?