NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- CLNT which is on our 2017 low float big board ticker list from $2.76/share (split adjusted) began to rip on Thursday afternoon after posting an 8K filing for some new financing getting mentioned in the chat room at about $4/share. CLNT topped off at $10.70/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 170% from the chat room mention and as much as 287% for anybody stalking the ticker earlier using our low float list as a reference
- CYCC which has been a nice mover at times in the past and has been on past low float big board tickers we released was mentioned in the chat room during the pre market on April 3rd because of news about positive data from their drug studies. CYCC made a nice move on big volume from $4.10/share to $10.90/share the next day for a potential increase of 165%
- ENRJ (off our 2017 low float big board ticker list from $.36/share) - we posted news in the chat room right at the close on Friday when it hit. The ticker got a few hits at $.50/share then took off to as high as $1.20/share for a potential increase of 140%
- CALI which is on our 2017 low float big board ticker list from $1.58/share traded up on Monday then got some strong price action on Tuesday getting our attention in the chat room with some early ups followed by an afternoon rip. On Wednesday CALI pushed even more hitting $4.69/share for a potential increase of about 100% off the early chat room mentions from Tuesday and as much as 196% for anybody stalking the ticker earlier using our low float list as a reference
- CCCR was a nice catch in the chat room at $1.50/share on Friday morning with other Chinese low floaters getting hot. The ticker continued to $2.75/share by midday for a quick potential increase of 83%
- CETC which is another ticker off our 2017 low float big board ticker list from $2.10/share started to rip on Friday as a sympathy play to CLNT. We mentioned the move at about $3.20/share in the chat room. CETC pushed as high as $5.44/share on the day for a potential increase of 70% from the chat room mention and as much as 159% for anybody stalking the ticker earlier using our low float list as a reference
- VII which is on our 2017 low float big board ticker list from $.40/share started to rip on Wednesday catching our attention pushing towards $.60/share. Later in the day VII ripped some more hitting $.99/share for a potential increase of around 70% from the chat room mention and as much as 147% for anybody stalking it earlier using our low float list as a reference.
- ARGS was a nice bounce idea in the chat room from early in the trading session on Friday, March 31st, at around $.39/share. The ticker made a nice 2 day bounce to $.68/share for a potential increase of 74%
- NVFY was mentioned in the chat room during the pre-market on Thursday from under $1.80/share gapping up some off news. The ticker climbed to $2.63/share after the open for a potential increase of over 46%
- HTGM - we were eying this one entering the week to possible offer a bounce move with its S-3 registration still pending so when it started to pick up volume at 1:00 pm on Thursday we were all over it in the chat room from the $5.60s. HTGM pushed to $8.15/share later that same afternoon for a potential increase of around 44%
- INNL was mentioned late in the chat room on Tuesday at $1.75 because of the strong end of day price action fueled by buyout rumors. The ticker continued higher after hours hitting $2.48/share for a potential increase of 41%
- NYMX was mentioned in the chat room shortly after the open on Wednesday, March 29th, in the upper $3.20s when a Form 4 hit showing some insider buying. The ticker has a history of some big rips off news and began to rip off the new filing quickly spiking to $4.10/share, after some pullback the ticker began a new climb hitting $4.50/share on Friday for a potential increase of 37%
- SHIP was mentioned in the chat room shortly after the close on Monday about $.90/share climbing in after hours trading off positive earnings. The ticker hit $1.21/share the next trading session for a potential increase of 34%
- BNTC got our attention in the chat room because of some strong after hour price action on Monday mentioned at around $4.30/share. BNTC gapped up more the next morning then spiked to $5.48/share off positive pre-clinical trial data for a potential increase of 27%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- MMEX - after a huge move from $.0003/share to $.0095/share off a big PR the week of March 6th, MMEX was back in play mentioned at $.0055/share setting up for another possible push up. Last week MMEX started a big push on massive volume to new highs hitting $.0563/share on this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 923% off the new trade idea and over 18,600% from the March 7th trade idea
- DOLV was mentioned in the pre-market on Wednesday, March 22nd, gapping up a little after some late filing/news the day before and a strong close to the previous session. The ticker opened at $.0041/share then continued its recent reversal all the way to $.0196/share last week. This week DOLV broke out some more hitting $.0474/share on Friday for a potential increase of 1056% off the March 22nd trade idea.
- DRWN - merger news was posted in the chat room on Wednesday morning with some members picking up shares at $.0005 and $.0006 before the price took off spiking to a high of $.0027/share for a potential increase of 350% - 440%
- ZENO - we've been tracking this often pumped ticker in our daily morning reports since the $.60s back in mid-March. The ticker has climbed daily since then breaking out this week to $2.51/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 290%
- SFOR was mentioned in the chatroom early in the trading session on March 15th picking up good volume and climbing towards $.01/share on rumors of some new lawsuits being filed by the company. SFOR continued a higher since then hitting $.0295/share this week for a potential increase of over 200%
- GBSN the strong price action on April 3rd combined with news at the close about FDA clearance put GBSN on our radars as trade idea entering the April 4th session. GBSN gapped up to $.0032/share then pushed as high as $.009/share for a potential increase of close to 200%
- NXGH was a nice trade idea coming into Thursday's session off a big headline about acquiring an $11m company. The ticker opened at $.044/share the pushed as high as $.13/share on Friday for a potential increase of 195%
- MAVT - the early price action on Friday caught our attention from $.05/share for this well connected ticker with some past strong price action. MAVT climbed as high as $.125/share by midday for a quick potential increase of 150%
- ETII was added to our daily reports at $.86/share as a potential slow climber starting in Mid-February with the ticker showing a good climbing pattern and pretty consistent higher than normal volume. ETII continued its climbing pattern since mid-February hitting $1.93/share this week for a potential increase of 124%
- BLTO - we did some research on this one a few weeks back coming into the March 8th trading session because the infant ticker with a suspicious set-up had begun seeing its first ever volume. BLTO opened trading that day at $.60/share. On March 21st some promotion material showed up for BLTO and we added it to our daily reports from $1.15/share. Since the 21st BLTO has seen a steady climb hitting $2.35/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 104%
- CEGX was discussed back on March 9th at $.0009/share because of their debt --> stock arrangement with Rockwell Capital Partners (Samuel Oshana) who was behind big recent pump&dump runs on MMEX and FLSR. CEGX began picking up some positive price action the next day. This week the ticker was back on our radar getting mentioned in the chat room from the low $.003s on Monday. CEGX hit $.007/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 100% from the latest mention and 677% since March 9th.
- AMLH got our attention in the chat room at $.003/share the afternoon of Friday, March 31st, still showing strength from the prior days news. On Monday AMLH gapped up to $.004 then pushed as high as $.0062 on the day for a potential increase of over 100%
- ACGX - the price action on Monday off pre market news impressed us enough to mention the ticker as a trade idea in the chat room midday on Monday at around $.002/share. ACGX had a strong afternoon then went a little higher on Tuesday hitting $.0042/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- IMLFF was a nice chat room mention coming into the trading session on Monday at $.365/share. The ticker had a strong week helped by some low level awareness climbing to $.72/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 97%
- PURA offered a pretty good trade opportunity on Tuesday off pre market news which we posted in the chat room and morning emails. The ticker opened at $.0277/share then climbed as high as $.05/share the next day for a potential increase of 80%
- GRMX after some mid-promo walk down action this paid promotion ticker that we researched back in March of 2016 was back in play from the $.60s on March 28th. The ticker has climbed daily since hitting $1.09/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 70%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?