NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- STAF - from off our 2017 big board low float list was mentioned as a trade idea in the chat room in the pre-market on March 24th from the low $.60s gapping up off news with the ticker also being added to our morning emails. After an initial pop to $.98/share then some pull, STAF was back testing new highs this week with a little breakout to $1.32/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 100% from the March 24th trade idea
- NADL - the premarket price action on Tuesday got our attention in the chat room from around $2/share. The ticker traded as high as $2.87 on the day then spiked to $3.89/share the next morning for a potential increase of over 70%
- BPMX was a pretty good trade idea in the chat room on April 6th from $.55/share. The ticker worked its way to $.76/share on Monday for a potential increase of 38%
- FCEL was a nice trade idea in the chat room as a sympathy play on April 5th when PLUG gapped up big in the pre market. FCEL saw a decent multi-day climb from $1.45 to $1.98/share for a potential increase of 36%
- STKS was a nice chat room mention from March 31st from under $1.80/share with the ticker moving early in the trading session off earnings. STKS worked its way to $2.41/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 33%
- TROV was a nice chat room mention at $.85 midday on Wednesday when the volume popped. The ticker saw a pretty steady climb on Thursday to $1.10/share near the close for a potential increase of 29%
- FCEL was a pretty good chat room mention in the premarket in the low $2.20s gapping up some on Thursday off news. The ticker spiked to $2.85/share shortly after the open for a potential increase of 28%
- BLDP was a nice trade idea in the chat room as a sympathy play on April 5th when PLUG gapped up big in the pre market. BLDP saw a decent 7 day climb from $2.40 to $3.00/share for a potential increase of 25%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- DOLV was mentioned in the pre-market on Wednesday, March 22nd, gapping up a little after some late filing/news the day before and a strong close to the previous session. The ticker opened at $.0041/share then continued its recent reversal all the way to $.0844/share this week for a potential increase of 1958% off the March 22nd trade idea.
- BITCF - was talked about in the chat room in the mid-$.06 range the morning of March 10th because of the strong volume on the day, the bitcoin theme, and the set-up. BITCF saw a nice break out on strong volume reaching $.30/share near the end of March. After pulling back and spending a few days in the upper teens, BITCF went back on the move last week pushing to new highs and reaching $.47/share on Thursday, April 13th, for a potential increase of 623% from the March 10th trade idea.
- ZENO - we've been tracking this often pumped ticker in our daily morning reports since the $.60s back in mid-March. The ticker climbed almost daily since, eventually breaking out and moving as high as $4.00/share this week for a potential increase of around 515%
- BVTK - the strong price action off news of no reverse split caught our attention at $.0008/share on Tuesday. The massive volume continued helping push the ticker as high as $.0041/share before tanking on Thursday for a potential increase of 412%
- NXGH was a nice trade idea coming into the trading session on Thursday, April 6th, off a big headline about acquiring an $11m company. The ticker opened at $.044/share then pushed as high as $.1449/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 229%
- BLTO - we did some research on this one a few weeks back coming into the March 8th trading session because the ticker with a dirty history and suspicious set-up (using debt held by foreign entities to create the entire float) had begun seeing its first ever volume. BLTO opened trading that day at $.60/share. On March 21st some promotion material showed up for BLTO and we added it to our daily reports from $1.15/share. BLTO saw a steady climb hitting $3.10/share on Tuesday before finally breaking on Wednesday a day prior to getting suspended by the SEC for a potential increase of 169%
- LRGR - this often promoted ticker (including a couple of big promotions under its previous trading symbol GDEE) was back getting paid awareness starting on March 30th prompting us to add it to our daily reports and start tracking the price action in our chat room. The ticker started at $.42/share then went on a nice 2 week climb to $.945/share for a potential increase of 125%
- OWCP turned into a nice trade on Wednesday mentioned as a trade idea in the chat room on the r/g move at $.58/share. The ticker built a lot of momentum and went on a day long climb hitting $1.37/share early in the trading session on Thursday for a potential increase of 136%
- SIML is yet another Rockwell Capital/Northbridge Financial/Samuel Oshana 3(a)(10) ticker so it wasn't surprising to see some pump&dump action on Thursday off news. We posted the news at the open in the chat room with $.0004/share on the ask. SIML was able to pop to $.0009 on heavy volume for a quick potential increase of 125% before the price was dumped back to where it started
- AMFE turned into a good trade idea after being mentioned in the chat room back on March 30th off premarket news. The ticker opened at $.0236/share and climbed all the way to $.049/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of 107%
- ORRV was mentioned in the chat room quickly climbing off news about the long pending merger early in the afternoon on Thursday. The ticker has been suffering a lot of ugly dilution the past couple of weeks through some debt conversions and was trading at $.0005/share when news hit. The news brought in a big volume burst helping push the ticker to as high as $.0018/share for a potential increase of 100% off the chat room mention
- AMLH - after a big run up from the trips late last month, AMLH was a great trade idea from $.0035 when it dipped on April 5th. The ticker bounced back to $.007/share for a potential increase of about 100%
- GRMX after some mid-promo walk down action this paid promotion ticker that we researched back in March of 2016 was back in play from the $.60s on March 28th. The ticker has climbed daily since hitting $1.17/share this week for a potential increase of around 80%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?